August 3, 2015
In a dangerous social experiment, we brought four different viewpoints from four different Federal political party activists into one room.
Instead of the predicted implosion of the space-time continuum, we actually had a pretty frank and interesting discussion about the upcoming Federal election, and many issues...
- A McKenzie Interchange!
- $1 Billion deficit. Rounding error, or political hay?
- Apparently we are in, or may have been in a recession.
- Did anybody predict the price of oil falling as it did? Fracking revolution or carbon bubble?
- The carbon economy... Cap and trade? Carbon tax? Regulatory standards? Government incentives?
- Childcare? A National plan? Parent choice?
- When's the writ going to drop? How does it matter?
Esteemed guests included...
Riding President, NDP - Victoria
Managing Partner, Crease Harman LLP
Riding President, Liberal Party of Canada - Victoria
Campaign Manager for Jo-Ann Roberts, Green Party of Canada - Victoria